Participating in all concrete works – from foundations to slab – for a viaduct on motorway Via Baltica.
|Client||Lemminkainen Lietuva Ltd.|
SCOPE OF WORK
- Designing and assembling safe access and safe working space for installation workers
- Concreting walls and slab in one pouring
- Providing formwork on time
- Assembling the platform under the bridge to concrete the slab of 60 cm
- Combination of formwork and shoring working simultaneously
- Because of small storage space we provided all formwork and shoring to workplace on time, as soon as client demanded
- Systems used: TG-60, Allround, Modular, Logo 3, Deck
- Individual design
- Cost-effective and practical complete solution from one source (design, material, workforce)
- Reliable support for workload and cost planning
- Efficient execution and optimized on-site material requirements and organizational support provided by the Prorentus project manager on the jobsite
- Safe working scaffold and access points at all heights and on all working areas, fast and safe assembly of Layher scaffolding technology
- Combination of formwork and shoring systems
- Project finished 2 weeks ahead of schedule, because of outsourced service done by professionals
"Prorentus Ltd. was the only company which has offered us the FULL formwork and shoring service without any headache in "Mauručiai bridge" project. I was very happy to work with Ugnius, Arūnas and Linas. They were fast, ready with all documentation and return of material went smooth. We have recommended their service for our other bridges."
"The outstanding technical understanding and the exemplary customer orientated approach of the "Prorentus" team is creating solutions which are unique in the market. We are happy being selected as supplier of the shoring system TG60."