Load bearing and work platform for facade element installation in Vilnius, Konstitucijos ave. 15.
The Layher TG-60 and Allround systems were chosen for this project. The construction is anchored using steel cables that support structural stability, because the minimum equipment quantity is used in order to eliminate logistics as much as possible. Logistics is very critical, because all scaffold was moved to working area in 108 meter height using elevator and people workforce. The customer installed a mobile lifting equipment on the supporting work platform with which they assembled the last facade element at the top of the building.
|Project Type||Commercial Building|
|Client||UAB “KG Construction”|
SCOPE OF WORK
- Design and assemble load bearing and working platform of 8 m. height at an altitude of 108 m.
- The client needs to install the last peace of facade from the top of the tower roof and the work platform should be erected on soft roofing.
- Designed platform must meet all the requirements for safe work, installation and operation.
- The platform must be anchored in order to withstand wind loads.
- Prepare the assembly drawings and technology, also prepare all required documentation for operation. Perform all assembly and disassembly works.
- Individual project design.
- The complexity of the building (in terms of security) is determined by huge height and also huge wind loads in 108 m meters height, small crane operating on load bearing platform and soft roofing, which is not designed to withstand such loads.
- The work platform is anchored in concrete parapet and in other steel building structures.
- The minimum equipment quantity is used in order to eliminate logistics as much as possible.
- Systems used: TG-60, Allround
- Individual design
- Cost-effective and practical complete solution from one source (design, material, workforce)
- Safe working space and access, fast and safe assembly
- The customer is provided with fully assembled work platform with the necessary documentation.
- Project is draw in 3D space and submitted to the customer.