Client required temporary working platform over the fuel bunker. The platform must be at 20 meter height and must be able to support 3.5 ton articulating boom lift.
Prorentus engineers chose to use Layher TG-60, Ischebeck Titan 200 systems in this project.
|Project Type||Industrial Building|
SCOPE OF WORK
- All works had to be carried out under tight schedule.
- Site has very limited storing space.
- Designing and assembling a 450 m2 temporary working platform of 20 m height (Volume of 9000 m3).
- Working platform must withstand a live-load of 22,8 kN/m2 and must have safe access and be suitable for builder to work on without using safety harness.
- All scaffold design was carried out in BIM environment to ensure minimal disruptions on site.
- Formwork aluminium beams and plywood was used to ensure the bearing capacity of the platform.
- To meet the deadlines of a tight schedule fragments of shoring structure were assembled on the ground and then lifted and placed to their positions using a crane.
- Systems used: Layher TG-60, Ischebeck Titan 200.
- Fast and professional assembling of individually designed project.
- All assembling and safety installations are provided by Prorentus Ltd.
- All scaffolding assembling and bearing capacity is responsibility of Prorentus Ltd.
- Cost-effective and practical complete solution from one source (design, material, workforce).