Client requires shoring structure for the new pedestrian bridge installation.
Therefore we have designed the unique structure of temporary bridge for the permanent bridge installation. The main requirement was to have safe access over the river for installers.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Scaffold submerged into 2,2 m. depth of water.
- The highest span of 16,5 m.
- The highest cantilever of 14,5 m.
- One of the supports built in water.
- We are using Layher TG-60 and Allround for shoring.
- The structure is designed in the way it would not tilt over during the erection of cantilever.
- Safe access for the permanent bridge installers is provided.
- We offer the full service of shoring contracting: design, material, assembly, disassembly.
- Systems used: Layher TG-60, Layher Allround
- Individual design
- All scaffolding assembling and material is Prorentus Ltd responsibility.
- The customer does not have to take care of maintenance of the scaffolding.
- Fast and professional assembling provided by Prorentus Ltd.