Support for prefabricated slab beams in new factory in Vilnius. Client needs shoring structure for support and prevention of beams twisting in slab assembling stage.
Prorentus engineers chose to use Layher TG60 shoring system in this project.
|Project Type||Industrial Building|
|Client||“Panevėžio statybos trestas”|
SCOPE OF WORK
- The creation of safe and reliable work space.
- Fast project realization. All supporting towers must be erected in one day at Saturday.
- According to assembling rules beams should be supported only at small distance at the edge of the beams.
- Load witch need to be supported is 170,1 kN per one beam.
- Shoring contracting service gives the ability to manage risks and keep the time schedule.
- For supporting of every beam, TG-60 towers were used to prevent beam twisting in slab assembling stage.
- Optimal quantities of equipment was used.
- 3D drawings and on site supervising assures fast assembly and time saving.
- Safe working places for height adjustment.
- System used: TG-60
- Individual design
- Cost-effective and practical complete solution from one source (design, material, workforce)
- Safe working space and access points at all heights and on all working areas, fast and safe assembly
- Saving time, man-hours, material, logistic resources. Eliminating client’s resources