The costumer requirement was to support concrete girder which was in 7,1 meters height while concrete slab is assembled. One TG – 60 tower supported up to 40 tons.
|Project Type||Commercial Building|
SCOPE OF WORK
- To support concrete girder which was in 7,1 meters height while concrete slab is assembled.
- One TG – 60 tower supported up to 40 tons.
- The assembly of the towers requires high precision, because of high load.
- TG-60 towers were used as load bearing shoring system.
- The logistic costs were significantly reduced, because of using less material.
- Less men hours were used because of less amount of material.
- Systems used: TG-60
- Individual design
- Cost-effective and practical complete solution from one source (design, material, workforce)
- Short assembly time
- Efficient execution and optimized on-site material requirements and organizational support provided by the same Prorentus project manager on the jobsite
- Safe working scaffold and access points at all heights and on all working areas, fast and safe assembly of Layher scaffolding technology
- Lower logistic cost, because of less amount of material
- The possibility to move all construction without dismantling
"If I hire formwork, my main requirements are: technical solutions, operative guidance, safety and price. "Prorentus" company is the only one, which has fulfilled my needs to complete even the most complicated projects, like working factory "Schmitz Cargobull" and a big shopping mall "Mega". I trust them and wish to improve even more."
„Lithuanian Builders Association has over 150 construction companies members, which take over two thirds of all the construction market in Lithuania. „Prorentus“ Ltd. among all the members of the Association is distinguished not only by its progressivness and innovation, but also by social responsibility. The attitude towards the working person to human work safety, to the development of human self-esteem are an essential features of the company's social policy. This distinction has a huge influence on shaping the image of a positive Lithuanian builder, both inside and outside the country."