Assembling working and load bearing platform with formwork for concrete slab and beam concreting works.
Client required working platform to be at 14 m height, formwork for beam and slab concreting at project altitudes, 15 m and 16,20 m respectively. All scaffolding must be capable for load of concreting works and be in most minimal quantity.
|Project Type||Commercial Building|
|Client||The branch of "PST" “Genranga” Ltd.|
SCOPE OF WORK
- Platform height from the ground must be 14-15 m and must be safe for casual workers.
- Platform bearing capacity 200 kg/m2 (2kN/m2).
- Main TG-60 towers must stand on the edge of the slab or in tight space below in basement.
- All scaffolding must not disturb installations of building main steel constructions installation after scaffolding assembling.
- For load bearing we used scaffolding TG-60 towers structure together with Layher Allround LW system elements for working platform and for load bearing consoles. All working platforms is designed for full load bearing of concreting.
- For stability of scaffolding we used anchors between the new and old buildings.
- 3D drawings and on site supervising assures fast assembly and time saving.
- Safe working place.
- To avoid significant deviations in concrete structural elements, all formwork was restrained by existing steel elements.
- System used: Layher TG-60, Layher Allround LW, Paschal Modular, Paschal Deck, Ischebeck Titan.
- Individual design, fast and professional assembling.
- Customer have to do only reinforcement installation and concrete pouring into the formworks. All assembling and safety installations is provided by Prorentus Ltd.
- Prorentus Ltd. assures all scaffolding assembling and bearing capacity.
- The customer does not have to take care of maintenance of the scaffolding.