Working platform for installation of roof trusses and other jobs related to roof structure. Safe access for workers to whole fuel bunker roof structure.
Client requires a movable working platform over the fuel bunker. This platform has to be installed above the 23 m wide waste storage pit.
Prorentus engineers chose to use Layher TG-60, Allround, Allround FW, Flexbeam systems in this project.
|Project Type||Industrial Building|
|Client||“Panevėžio statybos trestas”|
SCOPE OF WORK
- Distance between the supports of the platform is 23-24 m.
- The platform has to be installed 49.5 m above the bottom of the fuel bunker and 17 m above the nearest slab.
- The minimum width and length of the platform has to be 8 m and 31 m respectively.
- Scaffolding structure should not be disassembled and reassembled to access different locations of the roof structure, therefore working platform has to be mobile.
- Working platform must be suitable to a regular builder to work on.
- TG60 shoring towers are used as the supports for the movable working platform.
- Layher Allround FW system (lightweight bridging system) is used for the working platform’s bridge structure.
- Rails and wheels from Layher Keder Roof XL system are used to enable the mobility of the working platform.
- Rail for the movable platform is formed from specially for this project custom-made rail which is supported by the new Layher Flexbeam system.
- Systems used: Layher TG-60, Allround, Allround FW, Flexbeam.
- Fast and profesional assembling.
- All assembling and safety installations are provided by Prorentus Ltd. The customer does not have to take care of maintenance of the scaffolding.
- All scaffolding assembling and bearing capacity is responsibility of Prorentus Ltd.
- Prorentus Ltd. has opened the logistic unit on the construction site for fast and unlimited material supply to the working site. There is on-duty project manager or logistic supervisor in logistic unit for fast response of changes in construction site.