Assembling of stair towers for accessing slip formwork main working platform from both sides of of fuel bunker (from inside and outside).
Client ordered that stair towers must rise along with the platform. Stair tower must be unidirectional so that workers can access working platform at any time.
Prorentus engineers chose to use Layher Allround, Layher Modular Stairtowers systems in this project.
|Project Type||Industrial Building|
|Client||“Panevėžio statybos trestas”|
SCOPE OF WORK
- Stair tower height at outside must be at least 24 m. and at inside must be at least 34 m.
- All stair towers must meet the highest safety standards as possible, because concreting works is continuous and workers must be safe in the stair towers in the dark at night.
- Stair towers must rise along with the platform. Stair tower must be unidirectional so that workers can access working platform at any time.
- We used one of Layher stair towers types, when stair towers are assembled by using crane.
- All sides of the stair towers have full fencing from bottom to the top of the each floor.
- Stair towers assembling time is coordinated with site manager for concreting works and take place between shift change.
- Anchoring stair towers in max 4 meters increments for maximum stability.
- Systems used: Layher Allround, Layher Modular Stairtowers.
- Fast and profesional assembling.
- All assembling and safety installations are provided by Prorentus Ltd. The customer does not have to take care of maintenance of the scaffolding.
- All scaffolding assembling and bearing capacity is responsibility of Prorentus Ltd.
- Prorentus Ltd. has opened the logistic unit on the construction site for fast and unlimited material supply to the working site. There is on-duty project manager or logistic supervisor in logistic unit for fast response of changes in construction site.