To arrange 1300 sq.m. of technically challenging and difficult beams slab in different levels of heights with a safe working requirements in an industrial factory.
|Project Type||Industrial Building|
|Client||Factory owner company|
SCOPE OF WORK
- Arranging 1300 sq.m of technically challenging and difficult beams slab in different levels of heigths with a safe working requirments in an industrial factory.
- Project was outside of EU territory, it was also a challenge to coordinate all processes: logistics, project coordination on site, supervising.
- Big challenge was drainage channels on the ground and factory’s equipment which made project harder.
- Because of big heights between slabs, we used load bearing TG – 60 towers in combination of Allround system. We used two different type of system to show our flexibility in both systems. In order to fully utilize load bearing capacity of TG – 60 we used load bearing consoles made of Allround parts. We also added integrated safety consoles all around the structure and staircases to get on to a slab.
- This project also was designed to use aluminium beams as main shoring beams and prefabricated wooden trusses to shape slab.
- Systems used: TG-60, Allround
- Individual design
- Cost-effective and practical complete solution from one source (design, material, workforce)
- Short and outsourced assembly time
- Efficient execution and optimized on-site material requirements and organizational support provided by the same Prorentus project manager on the job-site
- Safe working scaffold and access points at all heights and on all working areas, fast and safe assembly of Layher scaffolding technology
- Reliable support for workload and cost planning.
"Their engineering skill and ideas, solutions are remarkable. I could even say "You rock guys!". I believe, that the strong engineering of "Prorentus" and smart material from "Layher" can do miracles. Glad to be your partners."
"The outstanding technical understanding and the exemplary customer orientated approach of the "Prorentus" team is creating solutions which are unique in the market. We are happy being selected as supplier of the shoring system TG60."