Prorentus undertakes with its own resources and risk to prepare a project of the shoring system and to perform its assembly and dismantling work.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Design and assemble safe access and safe working space for workers
- Short assembly time (1 day)
- Calculate the equipment in exact quantity by accordance of planned and received loads
- Provide the customer with the work platform and all the necessary documentation
- Prorentus team implemented this project within 1 week from receiving the request drawings to complete assembly
- All structure was assembled in only 1 day
- Systems used: TG-60
- Individual design
- Cost-effective and practical complete solution from one source (design, material, workforce)
- Reliable support for workload and cost planning
- Efficient execution and optimized on-site material requirements and organizational support provided by the same project manager
- Safe working scaffold and access points at all heights and on all working areas, fast and safe assembly of Layher TG-60 shoring system
- Optimized and precise amount of equipment affects the costs of logistics, assembly and equipment exploitation
- The design of the 3D space created by the project manager is presented to the customer
"The outstanding technical understanding and the exemplary customer orientated approach of the "Prorentus" team is creating solutions which are unique in the market. We are happy being selected as supplier of the shoring system TG60."
"We were delighted with your technical solution and engineering competence which surprised us the most. We were also very happy by the terms in which all the structure was assembled."