Designing a framework for overlay support. Using combination of formwork and shoring engineering solutions.
Prorentus engineers chose to use: Layher TG-60, Paschal Logo 3, Paschal Deck systems in this project.
|Project Type||Industrial Building|
SCOPE OF WORK
- Design a framework for overlay support of emergency fire pumping station.
- Project obstacle: uneven surface, already existing columns, as well as metal beams, that will interfere with framework support.
- Obstruct overlay support. Uneven surface, metal beams.
- Overlay was supported by tower type scaffolding that bypasses metal beams, using short 1.50m and 1.00m wooden beams.
- The obstacle of uneven base surface was solved using soles.
- Systems used: Layher TG-60, Paschal Deck, Paschal Logo 3
- Prorentus Ltd. provided the design, calculation, on site supervision.
- Scaffolding and formwork was supplied by the same company.