Formwork support for slab concreting at 6,5 m height in the new factory built in Vilnius.
Prorentus engineers chose to use Layher Allround, TG60 shoring systems in this project.
|Project Type||Industrial Building|
|Client||“Panevėžio statybos trestas”|
SCOPE OF WORK
- The existing structures in the factory.
- The shape of triangle.
- The height of 6,5 meters.
- The steel structures with protruding mounting elements for other structures were installed.
- Optimal quantities of equipment was used.
- 3D drawings and on site supervising assures fast assembly and time saving.
- Safe working places for height adjustment.
- System used: TG-60, Allround, Paschal Deck
- Individual design
- Optimal shoring equipment for support
- Safe working space and access points at all heights and on all working areas, fast and safe assembly
- Paschal slab formwork beams and plywood were used
"My personal experience is very positive everytime. I work with Prorentus for many years now and usually I work with Arūnas Balčiūnas, I trust his competence during those years. The most appreciated are their original solutions, flexibility, easy process of equipment return, keeping their word and being on time always. I am not intending to change anything."