Client needs the shoring system for viaduct on motorway Via Baltica, over a rail way.
Due to strict rail road standards we had very small space to support concrete beams. Our flexible TG – 60 and Allround system let us easily achieve what client ask us to do.
|Client||YIT Infra Lietuva Ltd.|
SCOPE OF WORK
- Support concrete of main beam which is above column
- Requirement to support 32 concrete beams which weighs up to 31 tons
- Calculate the equipment in exact quantity in limited working space
- Individual design of every column support
- Due to strict rail road standards we had very small space to support concrete beams. Our flexible TG – 60 and Allround system let us easily achieve what client ask us to do.
- Individual design.
- Systems used: TG-60, Allround, Titan Aluminium beams, Paschal Deck
- Individual design
- Cost-effective and practical complete solution from one source (design, material, workforce)
- Reliable support for workload and cost planning
- Efficient execution and optimized on-site material requirements and organizational support provided by the same project manager
- Combination of formwork and shoring systems
- Optimized and precise amount of equipment affects the costs of logistics, assembly and equipment exploitation
- The design of 3D